Optimal Living Therapy is experienced in providing home modification services including assessments and consultations in complex home modifications, assistive technology, specialist equipment and home automation. We are registered NDIS providers of complex home modifications and can guide you through the entire process from assessments, through to applications and support during any works.
Optimal Living Therapy is a highly experienced provider of home modification services assisting people to continue to live safely and independently in their own home. NDIS Registered Providers.
Every source of funding, whether private or public, has a different process. Get in touch with us today and we can help you through the referral process. This can include (but is not exclusive to) the Insurance Commission of Western Australia, NDIS, home care packages, Department of Veteran affairs.
We offer mobile services to our clients across Western Australia. Our rehabilitation services are provided within the wider Perth Metro area due to the need for frequent contact. Travel costs may be incurred however they will be evaluated on a case to case basis.
We are able to provide clinical education to formal and informal support networks of clients in relation to the services we provide, for example use of equipment, home automation, positioning and pressure care. We encourage the clients daily network to be involved in the ongoing rehabilitation process outside of our therapy sessions.
Our Occupational Therapists have all had extensive experience in the home modifications space including consultation on complex home modifications and the implementation of equipment and technology. Our therapists are all registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency (APHRA).
Are you an NDIS participant? Optimal Living Therapy can provide guidance and support throughout the NDIS process for accessing Home Modifications services.
This can include:
- Home modifications assessment and report for the NDIS
- Scope of works including (but not limited to) complex modifications, assistive technology, equipment and home automation
- Communication and quote sourcing from builders and suppliers
- Drafting and submitting your NDIS application including communication with the NDIS
- Assistance and support throughout the implementation process including follow up consultations to ensure everything is going smoothly after completion
Optimal Living Therapy was founded to enable individuals who have had a change in health and/or ability to live as autonomously as possible in their home and engage with their community. We do this by:
- Providing Occupational Therapy Rehabilitation Services to help clients achieve their goals (NDIS certified)
- Providing Home Modifications so that our clients can interact with their homes better and more autonomously (NDIS certified)
- Conducting Functional Capacity Assessments for those wanting to access further NDIS services
- Certifying Specialist Disability Accomodation (SDA) and helping to design homes for those with specific requirements
We also can provide:
We service the Perth, Western Australia region and can assist in other projects nation-wide.