Optimal Living Therapy provides functional and cognitive rehabilitation services for adult individuals with a large range of neurological conditions. We are registered with NDIS to provide therapeutic supports and do so in a collaborative way that is tailored to each client and their goals.
We are a highly experienced team that prefers to work with our clients at their home, workplace or community where they feel comfortable, and where therapy has maximum value.
We set goals with a purpose and understand the motivation behind them
We celebrate every achievement
We focus on your abilities and strengths
We create a comfortable pace that challenges growth
What we will do:
- Meet with you at your home to discuss your injury, what rehabilitation (if any) you’ve received so far and explore what goals are most important to you in your rehabilitation
- Assess and recommend any equipment or modifications you might need to get back home, or function better within it (eg: wheelchair, seating systems, pressure care, ramp, bathroom, kitchen)
- Advise you on home/assistive technologies available that may increase your independence and help you achieve your goals
- Work on areas of weakness you may have whilst optimizing your strengths to work towards achieving your goals
- Facilitate your independence by working on strategies/techniques and equipment to help you complete tasks- and integrate these into your daily life
- Equip you and everyone around you to support you and your rehabilitation goals everyday through education and training