At Optimal Living Therapy we have several opportunities that have arisen to be part of our innovative Occupational Therapy Service that provides therapeutic solutions to adults with complex disabilities.
· A varied caseload within a highly specialist and progressive OT service provider
· Opportunity to offer innovative interventions to local and remote clients
· Working remotely as part of a highly motivated and supportive team
Optimal Living Therapy is a registered NDIS provider for Occupational Therapy and home modifications offering a range of diverse services to adults including those with neurological conditions. Also providing certifications in Specialist Disability Accommodation, we are expanding and looking for dedicated and passionate OTs to join our team.
As a client focused practice with highly experienced clinicians; Optimal Living Therapy sits proudly at the forefront of best practice and innovation. We are committed to helping clients achieve their goals and strive to help them live as autonomously as possible.
We are a highly professional practice built on a foundation of coaching and support. The successful applicant will form a key part of this highly experienced and nurturing team of like-minded clinicians. You will receive comprehensive and structured support as well as on-going training with constant learning opportunities. Reporting to the Clinical Lead, you will be responsible for assessment, intervention and reporting of all allocated clients.
You may be an experienced clinician looking for something different and the chance to work remotely. You might have knowledge of community services available to adults and experience in rehab, adult neurology, spinal injury and intellectual disability. Whilst this would be helpful, most important is your ability to demonstrate commitment to helping clients achieve their goals, a willingness to learn and embrace all the aspects of this opportunity.
We are also open to considering applications from recent graduates with a strong work ethic and a thirst for knowledge, looking to work for an innovator in OT service delivery.
Full time and part time options will be considered for the right candidate.
What you’ll need to succeed?
· Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy (or equivalent)
· Current Occupational Therapy registration with the AHPRA
· Ability to provide clinical assessments to clients from a range of different medical and diagnostic backgrounds
· Work autonomously and have knowledge of OT professional standards and assessments including home assessments, ADL, cognitive and functional assessments
· Be able to demonstrate and uphold our values in accountability, integrity, empowerment, empathy and innovation
· Hold a valid drivers licence
If you’re excited by this opportunity and want to find out more please send us your resume and apply here.