Functional Capacity Assessments
Functional Capacity Assessments for those in the NDIS
We provide comprehensive functional capacity assessments for those wanting to access the NDIS for occupational therapy services.
- Our assessments focus on the participants goals in order to ensure our assessment supports the achievement of those goals (in areas such as therapy, support, assistive technology)
- We select tools that best fit the participants abilities and goals
- Ensure our report talks to the NDIS rules and legislation
- We guarantee a person-directed, strengths-based approach
- We have significant experience with the NDIS Act 2013
Optimal Living Therapy was founded to enable individuals who have had a change in health and/or ability to live as autonomously as possible in their home and engage with their community. We do this by:
- Providing Occupational Therapy Rehabilitation Services to help clients achieve their goals (NDIS certified)
- Providing Home Modifications so that our clients can interact with their homes better and more autonomously (NDIS certified)
- Conducting Functional Capacity Assessments for those wanting to access further NDIS services
- Certifying Specialist Disability Accomodation (SDA) and helping to design homes for those with specific requirements
We also can provide:
We service the Perth, Western Australia region and can assist in other projects nation-wide.